Wednesday 28 September 2011

This day is like totally the best!

Today was the best day eva!!!!!!!! I got the part of Rizzo!!!! I couldnt believe it, Me!!!!!! as Rizzo?!?! the drama teacher said to me that he wanted me to have a part that would stretch my acting LOL Toooooooo funny.  so now im playing the slut making fun of nice girls. lolllllllllllll omg this is great, And guess who got the part of danny?!?!
TYLER PAYNE!!!!!!!! I lov it he will do a great job. Congrats Tyler!!! jacob got the part of  
Kininckie and Jess got the part of sandy. its going to be so cool doing this play i cant wait until rehursals 

3 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaaahhha OMG!!!!!! I'm so excited for you LoL thts awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK I'm so happy for you, Rizzooooooo. OMG omg omg I can't believe it. Squeelllllllllll.
    Congratulations my friend, you will do a great job with this role.

    ReplyDelete