Wednesday 14 September 2011

Auditons

Auditons were today and I tried out for a lead role and did pretty good I guess. They interviewed me first to see what ive done then they had me read some lines and sing and thats about it. I watched others do their auditon some were good and some were ok, im hoping I get one of the leads but it looks like I will be a leading some of the dance since thats what they kept talking about to me. other than that today was a pretty good day if you can get past the nasty stares of the one girl and her friends who hate me.  im glad to have some good friends at that school who stick close by.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Janaya !
    You did really good, it was fun watching you, I think you have a good change a big role, you can sing, dance and act. And the other thing you're talking about...just give then nasty stares back

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks tyler i dont know if I will get a big part they seemed more interested in my dance but im sure you will get the lead you were so good

    ReplyDelete