Thursday 29 September 2011

home work home work, go away!!!!!!!

helppppppp my teachers are drowning me in homework!!!!!!!!
this is crazy im getting 3 hrs of homework a night. once we start rehursels its going to be so hard to keep up. 
i cant wait until tomorrow and youth. i love youth its so good to be with people who love to worship and im really liking our bible study too. walking in his love. i realized how much i dont understand about walking in love, without judgment , with out anger or bitterness. with out talking about someone behind their backs. the more i learn about how God loves us the more i see where im failing at this.  im so thankful for God loving me dispite my failures in life. I cant love the way he does without his help. but hes willing to help me and he is helping me. so one day at a time im learning to love others more and more.  for this im thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment