Thursday 8 September 2011

4 Crying out loud :'O

OMG! High school is awful.  im having a hard time finding my way around and today i got lost i couldnt find my ss class. I was freaking out and almost crying.  this grade 12 girl finally came up to me and ask if i wuz lost and showed me to my class. there are so many kids in this school and the halls are super crowed and you cant find anybody. i did get to hang out with my friends at lunch that wuz 1 good thing about today.  i have tons of homework already. its a hot day and i want to go swiming too. I think im gonna sit here and cry lol

3 comments:

  1. You will be fine, and it's over whelming because you just came out of a nice quiet school of only 3 students. You will adjust, you need to learn how to push your way pass everyone. Hey I will teach you to do it, we'll meet in between classes and I will have you follow me in the hall and I will do the pushing and shoving :P See you tomorrow
    Corn Flakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3?!?! what do you mean 3? it wuz more like 350 students. thanx for hanging out at lunch it wuz fun. your pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops my bad, I meant to say 300, and your welcome.

    ReplyDelete