Friday 2 September 2011

School starts in 4 days! Oh my

So im dealing with the fact that school starts in 4 days( oh my!!! Im not ready for this!!)
starting at a new school is really scary , im glad kendra will be transferring with me and i know a few peeps there but im still scared.  at least on the 1st day tyler and matt and a few others are all going to school together with me.  tyler said he will hold my hand if im scared haha so cute.  im hoping to audition for the play but no one knows if there will be a play this year because of the teacher strike :(  I got all of the classes i wanted and im excited for gymnastics this fall and for youth!  next month our youth will be going to the corn maze yahhhhhh

1 comment:

  1. Hey Janaya!
    You will be fine at school, it's a good school and you already have many friends there. I'm going with you on the first day so I can show you around. Anyways, every one loves you.

    ReplyDelete