Monday 5 September 2011

schools tomorrow :O

OH MY!! SCHOOL starts tomorrow!! :O :O
i check with my friends and im in a couple of friends classes. ive only been in the school once and that was to the theater to watch the play last spring. its a big school too............scaryyyyyyyyyyy.
ok the bible says i have not been given a spirit of fear but a spirit of love, power and a sound mind.so I say in the name of JESUS fear be gone!!!!!!
ok I feel better......somewhat.
I've got all my school supplies ready and packed in my nap sack. Im ready, ready ready for tomorrow and the next day.
God is good, this will be an amazing year.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Janaya!
    School is not scary, you will have a great time, people love you and you will have a whole ton of new friends. I will see you tomorrow at 9 a.m.

    ReplyDelete