Wednesday 7 September 2011

High school, who knew it could be so scary

Ok so like I have been in highschool for 2 days now and its so scary.  first of all its a big school and i have to find all my classes plus understanding the schedule.  I know a few peeps there and im already kinda making new friends.  tylers been good he gave me a tour yesterday and showed me my classes.  i have drama, choir, and the reg stuff lol. i love my drama teacher hes pretty cool.  the best thing is there will be a school play , we are doing grease.  I will audition next week for a part plus i want to help with choreography.   ive done a few plays in the past, ive been given main roles before so im hoping to get one this year, but being this is my 1st year at the school idk.  tyler is auditioning too im pretty sure he will get a good part.  we are going to watch the movie at my house this weekend.   

2 comments: