Tuesday 13 September 2011

some days can be interesting

so this last few days have been interesting.  A girl in my school seems to have it out for me.  she likes tyler and thinks im a threat.  shes been bugging me for a few weeks now but it got pretty bad since last week.  shes gone around trying to get people to hate me and all.  thankfully the people who have met me like me and are not paying too much attention but Ive already lost a friend or 2 over this.  I have been hurt from this but im thankful for the friends who have stayed close to me and backed me.  thank you tyler, carly, matt, alisha, jordan, and sarah.  sad part is this girl lives pretty close to me and we use to play together a few years ago so yeah...  anyway I was able to stand up to her today plus pray for her so we will see what tomorrow will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment