Saturday 3 September 2011

Deliciously Amazing!!!

Today was so fun, really fun.  It wuz deliciously amazing.  Tyler came over this morning and we were in the basement hanging out and playing some music and I said im so hot.  Tyler said yes you are ...I mean yes it is :) Lov it!  he said we should run threw sprinklers did you ever do that as a kid???  I said hey we have a slip and slide lets set it up.  Tyler went home for lunch and to get his swim shorts and later he came back over with his brother and sister.  we had such good time slding, my brother and his friends were there and a couple of other friends showed up later.  my dad decided that who ever wants to stay for dinner can since he was bbqing hamburers and hotdogs. Ty's mum even came over for dinner.  Me and Tyler were sitting eating hamburgers and he said to me these hamburgers and deliciously amazing!! it was so funny and then we were saying things were deliciously amazing.  He said to me your deliciously amazing.  my dad looked over at tyer and tyler said quietly to me i think your dad think I think hes deliciously amazing. LOL it was so funny.  Maybe not for you who were not there but it was for us all of us.  I cant wait for church tomorrow I know it will be deliciosly amazing
Cherrio

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the deliciously amazing day, I had a blast!
    Honey Cones :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janaya! Haha yep it was a really fun day. We should do it again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you 2 are funny i will see you both in the morning

    ReplyDelete