Monday 12 September 2011

In class

hahaha im in class right now showing my friend alisha my blog so im going to blog just for her.  we are being lazy and the teacher thinks we are looking up something. its just a silly assignment that only took me 15 mins to do now we are bored and he thinks we are still researching.  alisha needs to stop laughing or we will be caught.  its another beautiful hot day out there and im hoping to go for a swim after school.  school is boring so boring so so so boring.  but soon it will be fun when the play gets started.  alisha needs to audition for the play too.
time to get some more work done.
cheerio

6 comments:

  1. Hey Janaya!
    Um...just to let you know that they can check the computers at school and find out if you go on your personal accounts and all. Just watch out they could suspend you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No.....I was joking. Did you go on the net today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok my good friend, you must read my blog today, and I want to let you know that You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you were jk, you scared me you dork. but thanks so much for you next coment you rock too

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep, I sure am :P

    ReplyDelete