Monday 17 October 2011

The word is out

so the word is now out about me and tyler.  its funny how fast news spreads.  so many of my friends came up to me today and hugged me and sqealed how happy they are for me. lots of them knew I liked tyler for a while now. i got a dirty look from one girl who hatess me anyway but idc.  tyler and me were talking about this tonight how funny it is about peeps reaction to people going out yet we are not really going out we are dating and its still diffrent from what others are doing.  i guess we will just have to be ourselves and let everyone see our example. its pretty cool what we are doing. im so excited about our next date.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Janaya!
    I know who gave you the dirty look, I'm really not surprised there...
    I'm pretty excited about our next date too!

    ReplyDelete