Saturday 15 October 2011

First Date

Tonight I had my first date a real date.
ok i will start from the beginning .  yes i have 'dated' a guy before but we never went on dates we more just hung out at school.  but that was the past now the present.
it all started last week...
me and tyler were hanging out after youth talking and he was acting kind of weird, weirder than normal lol.  he was stumbling over his words are wasnt getting eye contact with me and was acting a little shy.  he was saying i want to ask you something lol and i just said ok ask and then he wouldnt say it.  i was thinking wow must be something terrible. then he just blurted out ' ok i like you and i want to take you out on a date'  
i was like ' really??' we sat down and then he explained to me that he doesnt want to like go out with me he wants to take me out on  a date because he thinks thats a better way of doing things.  anyone in youth would understand this because of what we are being taught.  so yea , i said i would love to go on a date with you so we set it up for tonight. tyler told me this was going to be his treat and he was arranging the whole thing.
and in case my youth leaders read this my parents were told or asked if this would be ok and they said yes because they love tyler.
anyway tonight tyler came to my door and gave me a couple of flowers and shook hands with my dad and told him where we were going and stuff. then we were  driven by tylers grandpa to abc restaurant , we had a nice meal then went for a walk and looked in the shop windows the  we walked to the movie theatre and watched foot loose which is a really awesome movie.  after the movie tyler called his grandpa and we just sat and talked about things about us and all, it was so cool.  when they dropped me off tyler walked me to the door and gave me a big hug and a little kiss on the cheek .  for my first date i give this a 10 tyler is so sweet and so cute and i love being his friend.  ive liked him for 3  years now so this is pretty amazing. 
oh and he asked me to the dance in 2 weeks and i said YES. lol i cant wait.
im hoping tyler will blog about this and then we can get his respective on this date kind of like sandy's side and dannys side of the story. lol
thank you tyler for a really wonderful night sweet dreams and see you tomorrow

12 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwww this is so cute like OMG Im rlly happy for u guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!! That's so awesome!!!!! And so sweet and adorable!!!! So great! So great! So great! :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and Janaya, I left a comment for you back on my blog if you didn't already check it. Johnny isn't my boyfriend, he's just a close friend. :) I don't have a boyfriend :) :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Janaya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell me more tell me more was it love at first sight ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. he swam by me got my suite damp...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's he doing, I can see he's on line.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why is your chat closed on fb?

    ReplyDelete