Saturday 29 October 2011

a full day

today wuz so busy, i babysat for a few hours today then tonight i wuz at worship practice .  it went so well i cant wait until tomorrow night for youth church!!!!!!!!
our group is leading tomorrow and im sure it will go great.  im expecting the holy spirit to lead us and im expecting great things to happen.  our youth pastor has asked us to go before the Lord tonight and be cleansed of any sins and to pray in the spirit and to stay in the spirit all day tomorrow.  so i need to stay away from my brother because he brings out the devil in me lol .  sorry bud but you do.  
i want to thank our youth pastor and our worship pastor for all the work you guys put into us in the last month and i want to thank tyler for being such a good worship leader. you put your heart into this have a great night tyler and a sweet sleep. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hey Janaya!
    I'm pretty excited about tomorrow night too, I'm not sure what God is going to do but I know it will be awesome. I hope you have a peaceful nights sleep. See you in the morning. God Bless

    ReplyDelete