Friday 28 October 2011

The Dance

I guess its another 1st for me tonight , i went to the high school halloween dance tonight with tyler.  its the first time ive ever been to a dance.  i use to go to a christian school and trust me there wuz no dancing there lol.  so this wuz our 2nd date, my dad drove us this time and we were dressed up, tyler wuz a zombie and looked kind of ...dead lol i wuz dressed as hermoine granger from hp . it wuz so much fun matt wuz there with sarah omg they are such a cute couple, he wuz also a zombie but with lots of blood and she wuz a princess.  tyler and i dance a few fast songs but hes a bit shy at dancing, we got a few slow dances in too which i liked the best, i even danced with matt who is a pretty good dancer. some of the costumes were pretty good too. so for my 2nd date i will also give this a 10 because tyler is just that awesome.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Janaya!
    I had a great time last night too, even if I do dance like a zombie :P Thanks for a great night, I can't wait until our next date!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's AWESOME!!!! There was no halloween dance here this year, but my youth group did a dress up thing last Thursday and I WAS HERMIONE TOO!!! :D :D :D I won a prize for having one of the tops three costumes!! :) So great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikiela thatis so awesome wtg on your prize!!!!!!!
    Tyler!!!! i cant wait either its gonna be so fun im so thankful i dont have to wait that long before i see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you two could be Hermione buddys ;)

    ReplyDelete