Wednesday 26 October 2011

Laughing

Have you ever had the giggles when you shouldnt?  have you ever burst out laughing at the wrong time???  today in math wuz so funny, our math teacher hates it when we talk or laugh or make any noise during our work time. well today i wuz sitting next to emily and its all quiet in class , everyone is doing their work and then out in the hall we here this really loud BRAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKK   i mean it wuz the loudest burp ive ever head and it lasted a long time, it seemed like a whole minute but im not sure i didnt have a stop watch.  im not sure if its because of mr keer being so strick or people are just deaf but no one seemed to react... no one but me and emily.  at first i wuz looking at my book with a big smile on my face and then i heard a smirk then a giggle.  i wuz trying not to look at emily at all she was starting to giggle.  even though i didnt look at her i wuz starting to giggle too, silently you know when you shake all over and cry?? omg I had this silent laughter and kept my head down cuz i knew if i looked at her that would be it.  emily started to get louder cuz she heard me , this started another girl giggling cause they could hear us lol . now for some reason laughter is contagous and this guy started to laugh a bit and then another one.  we were all trying to stay quiet still then this girl let out a snort and that wuz it we lost it. the whole class wuz laughing and crying and it wuz so funny i thought mr keer wuz going to freak out.  but when i looked at him he wuz laughing too then later he said you would think that you guys have never heard someone burp before.  

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahhaaaa That is so great, Love it love it.
    Let me guess was it Tyler who burped ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope it wasn't me, cause if it was I would have been so proud of it that you would have heard me bragging about it all day plus I would have recorded it and put it on Youtube :P

    ReplyDelete