Thursday 13 October 2011

I love the sunny days!!!

I love sunny days , today wuz so sunny.  at lunch my friends and i hung out back and sun tanned it felt so good. play practice wuz so fun too we are still working on our songs.  summer nights is my fav song .  
carly wuz so funny today she went up to this grade 12 guy and said "" hello there"" he wuz like ""hello right back at ya"" then she didnt have much else to say so she said "" well bye then"" and he said "" bye"" and winked at her. lol we were laughing so hard.
yes tyler im sure your going to read this and think omg you guys are so spinny lol well too bad we are lol deal with it.
Cherrio~

3 comments:

  1. Hey Janaya!
    You both are so spinny, so many times I can hear you two laughing down the hall, it's crazy.
    Oh and one more thing...
    Ra-ma la-ma la-ma ka ding a da ding de dong
    Shoo-bop sha wad-da wad-da yipp-it-y boom de boom
    Chang chang chang-it-ty chang shoo-bop
    Dip da-dip da-dip doo-wop da doo-bee doo
    That song is driving me nuts.
    Corn Flakes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunny days r wonderful LoL I could totally see me and my friends doing the same thing cuz were just like tht LoL in gr.7 I used to sit in the halls and talk to everyone I saw and Tyler ik ur pain :P tht song is so hard to learn I just stuck with making up my own words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyler!! its so funny watching you 'try' to sing that song i lov the faces you make
    Caitlin Moon Whisper!!! haha are you comparing me to a grade 7? jk i know your not right?
    that song is so hard to sing but tyler is failing at it real bad its so funny. he was trying to sing it tonight in the car. lets just say he made up his own words too funny

    ReplyDelete