Saturday 15 October 2011

Loving da life

i love life, i love my life.  i see friends on facebook say fml i hate that saying.  its like sayng they hate their lives because their mum made them do some chores or their mum made them turn off the tv or computer or they were not allowed to go to the party  that everyone was going to and so many kids were drunk and got into fights and the cops came.  i love my life, i love my parents and even my little brother.  i love the fact that my parents care enough about me to say no to those parties even though I would never ask .  i love that my parents tought me to love God and to go to church and to worship.
i love my youth group and the worship we had tonight and to see the girl become a new christians, i love my friends they are wonderful and a blessing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment