Monday 30 April 2012

Loves the weekends

i love the weekends they are so fun and so relaxing.     this last weekend wuz so fun. on sat i went for a bike ride with tyler, he loves biking on trails and for long distance.  im not that keen on long distant bike rides.  he took me along a trail which lead to the dike and we rode  that for a while.  we were out for just over an hour.  the day wuz not too bad, mostly cloudy and a bit of sunshine here and there.  we saw a few eagles flying around and all kinds of other birds.  
i went to his house for a while that evening to hang out it wuz so fun.
yesterday (sunday) his mum invited my whole family over for lunch.  she did more of a brunch with french toast and ham and some strawberries.  it wuz very lovely. i skyped with my good friend caitlin moon whisper.  i didnt tell her i wuz at tylers house.  i left the room and tyler sat down at the computer and started to chat with her.  she didnt know it wuz him at first.  tyler got his guitar and we sang her a song we wrote.  we needed someone outside our lives to listen to it.  
last night wuz the youth church service.  it wuz amazing.  the junior youth did some performances and did a great job.
well thats about all for my weekend.  now to finish the rest of the week off.
cheerio

1 comment:

  1. Hey Janaya!
    I told you I would get on here once I got home. ♥

    ReplyDelete