Thursday 3 May 2012

oh those grade 7s

here im home sick today so my blog is being written in sickly green, hope y'all love it. :P
yesterday we had another group of grade 7s come to our school for a tour.  i only helped out a little bit at lunch with them.  the boys in this group were  about the same.  you had the geeks, the shy ones, and those who thing they are so cool.  one kid had sun glasses and longish brown hair.  he acted like mr cool and thought that all the girls liked him.  he wuz checking us older girls out. or as he said...just scoping the acteioon.  what a weirdo.
anyway at lunch tyler wuz helping with us as well and he wuz showing a group the cafe and explaining stuff to them.  this one girl who wuz dressed like a prostitute wuz flirting with him.  me and my friend were watching her come on to him.  my friend told me to go in their and get all gangsta chick on her.  with my accent people just wont take that seriously.  ive been told even when im mad i sound polite. so my friend walked up to the girl and wuz like you coming on to my man?  haha it wuz funny, but the girl told me i better watch out because next year shes going to steal him.  i told her to sod off or i will send in all my friends.
tyler wuz fine, he had told her to go away and told her he doesnt date "little" girls.

3 comments:

  1. hey Janaya! Hope your feeling better by the time your reading this, it's never any fun being sick. lol i love reading about those grade 7's coz they're so similar to the ones over here. :)
    Hope you get better,
    ♥ EJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ej!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    im feeling much better thank you. we have one more group of grade 7s in a week so i will keep you posted on this last group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case of next time, I'll just advise not to have anything to do with the 'flirting girl', just communicate with your man.

    ReplyDelete