Wednesday 11 April 2012

What do you mean?

i found out today that my english teacher mr. c. has read my blog.  so ya......... in front of the class today he goes like " janaya i wuz reading your blog..."
im like " wow cool, what do you think??" 
he said well............ you cant spell, your  grammer is horrible and it gave me a headache to read it."  haha so he hates it.
i wuz like.......what do you mean?  my blog is cool and fun.  and he wuz all no ...it wuz painful.  haha
so heres to you mr c a blog just for you and about you.

2 comments:

  1. Ahahhaa I'm sure my english teacher would think my blog is atrocious (dunno how to spell but it says its right) Anyways LoL yea I'm in english honours oh boy would my teacher hate to read this :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lollllll caitlin thats funny

    ReplyDelete