Tuesday 10 April 2012

Easter Weekend

im bored and i have half an hour until schools out.
easter weekend wuz  so fun.  on friday we had a small service at church and some of us did a dance.  in the after noon i hung out with a couple of friends.  all we did wuz just chill for a bit.  on sat. i hung out with tyler.  we had a fun day. it wuz sunny and warm so we went for a hike then back home for a while.  i lov hanging out with him.  sunday wuz great, we had our easter service at church.  i helped in sunday school and then we had an easter egg hunt for the kids.  it wuz fun i had a bunch of small eggs in my pocket and i wuz dropping them close to the little kids so they could have lots of eggs.  we had our yummy ham dinner sunday night with some friends over.  yesterday wuz really warm, me and my friends rode our bikes down to the river and hung out there for a while and worked on our 2012 tans.  i went for a long walk with tyler after dinner last night.  im loving that spring is here.
cheerio until next time

3 comments:

  1. hey Janaya!
    sounds like u had a great Easter I'm glad. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun time. I love easter egg hunts but I had to work this year so I couldn't have one :( EEEEWWWWW Ham Ga and ros blah naasty I prefer chicken :P Anyways glad easter wuz good
    night Janaya
    Caitlin :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ej and caitlin
    yes easter wuz great and caitlin ham is brilliant your just far too fussy

    ReplyDelete