Friday 6 April 2012

Good Friday

today is good friday.  why is it good?  well you see i wuz a sinner, i wuz born to be a sinner.  the penalty for my sin wuz death.  one day i found out that Jesus bored my sin and he took my place.  he suffered wuz beaten , and wuz put on the cross.  why did he do this?  because he loves me.  so a bunch of years ago i decided to make Jesus my lord and once i did that he cleaned me up of all my sins.  he redeemed me from the curse i use to live under which wuz sickness, death and poverty.  today i live a life for my lord and i love it.  today i can say im blessed.  i will not fear death because i know once my body passes away i will live for eternity with Jesus.


for those of you who read my blog and do not know Jesus.
i want to let you know there is a Heaven and there is a hell.  we can make the choice where we want to spend it.
we have all sinned and there is nothing we can do to earn a place in heaven because Jesus already did it for us.
so all you have to do is this...
know that Jesus died for one reason for all of us to live and go to Heaven.
admit you are a sinner, pray to God that you accept that Jesus took your sins upon himself that you  may live.  ask God to forgive you for all your sins and ask him to make something out of your life.  
Blessings everyone this Easter
Janaya



1 comment:

  1. Hey Janaya!
    Happy Easter!
    I really liked the dance you guys did to this song. You did a great job.♥

    ReplyDelete