Monday 23 April 2012

Skipping school

yep im skipping school right now...
not really i just didnt have to go to my last class today because it wuz a spare.
so...today there wuz a grade 7 tour and i helped a bit on it.  boy some of these grade 7s who will be here next year should be entertaining.  there wuz this little clicky group of boys and girls that i wuz watching and all i can say is ..
'what a bunch of wankers'  
they were so mouthy to us and thought they  are going to be like the popular group of the school.  they were just awful.  the girls dressed like little prostitutes and the boys were their pimps.  the swore, pretended to be cool, wouldnt listen and so on.  during break i pointed them out to tyler, matt, kelsey, jacob and a few others.  so they went up to these kids and circled them.  jacob and matt are pretty tall and kelsey and hannah can look pretty intimidating.  they looked down on this group and tyler spoke up and said so this is the scum that we have to break in next year.  well 'kiddos' you better watch yourselves cuz we will 'break' you.  he said a couple of other things.  it wuz so funny seeing the look on those grade 7s faces.  i think one wuz about ready to cry. 
good luck next year kids.

10 comments:

  1. The funny thing is, I was like those kids at that age. The one with the hate was most like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant hat lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. no your were not you were always nice and there is no way you were like that horrible brat with the hat

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was in grade 7 up until the end of grade 8 I was a horrible brat. I was rebellious, mean and just a little turd. In grade 8 I mouthed off to a grade 11 guy and he slammed me into a wall and threatened my life. I started to smarten up once I let go of my anger and let God in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just cant see you that way . you were so nice then

      Delete
    2. Hi again! lol
      Back then I was nice at church but a turd everywhere else. So you can thank God for the changes in me now. I think if I was still like that you would never have dated me.

      Delete
    3. your prob right about that:P glad God changed you into a nice sweet loving guy.♥

      Delete
    4. Nice, sweet, loving, good looking, talented, courageous.... :)
      I'm glad to have you, my beautiful, talented, intelligent, wonderful, pretty, awesome girl to keep my feet firmly planted. Love you ♥

      Delete
  5. hey I wish I skipped skool today Tuesdays suck. :(
    lol hopefully those kids have had some sense knocked into them now, although I doubt it, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hellooooo ej
    im pretty sure tyler may knock some sense into those kids next year, if not i will!
    cheerio and God bless ♥

    ReplyDelete