Wednesday 4 April 2012

just a little love

bible study wuz pretty thought provoking tonight.  the scriptures we studied wuz 1peter 4:8 above all love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sin. and proverbs 10:12 hatred stirs up dissension but love covers all wrongs.  so what our leader spoke on wuz walking in love to those who are in sin.  he asked some pretty mind blowing questions that we could only answer on ourselves.  questions like think of someone who has offended you lately ...did you forgive them?  do you love them?  oh if you say yes to it then the questions goes...will you invite them over for dinner?  will you go hang out at their house?  the questions were all pretty deep and made me think.  when i answered honestly i knew that there wuz no way i would do that.  so God wuz exposing my heart to me that i need to learn to love as he loves.  im glad when God does this but it sure shakes me at times.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Janaya;
    That was a pretty intense evening but I loved it. I too left feeling very convicted about my own sins in life and found I don't really walk in God's love at all. At least we know where we are at and can only go up from here.

    ReplyDelete