Friday 25 November 2011

Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its the weekend!!! do you hear me?  Its the weekend!!!!!  I never thought it would show up.  oh weekend how ive longed for you.  omg its been one extremely busy week.  weve had rehersals every day after school plus on wed and frid nights we have youth rehersals.  
tonight and wed i wuz out of the house by 730 am and didnt get home until 930 pm.  the other nights i wuz at school until 6pm.  plus i have lots of homework too.  the band christmas performances will this week.  we are going to 2 schools and then we have our concerts thurs and fri night and then again at on the dec 16 during the assembly.  then on dec 18th we have our church banquet and the youth and sunday school do their stuff. its really exciting doing all of this but im so tired right now.  so i must say goodnight God bless and dont wake me until at least 11 am.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Janaya! That means I can text you at 11:01 then :P Have a good sleep you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Story of my life! I've had practise every day since the beginning of the year and I have a class at 7:00am on Wednesday mornings. For the past three weeks we've had practise over the weekends as well. But thank God it will all be over soon since our opening night is on Wednesday. If your school is anything like mine, your practises are only going to get worse, so hang in there, girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gee thanks...so much to look forward to... -.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem :P I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete