Tuesday 1 November 2011

A scary night

so last night wuz so fun cold but fun.  my friends and me went trick or treating to just a few houses near by and got lots of candy and even a can of pop.  we then came back here to hand out candy for a while.  i wuz inside upstairs for a bit and then tyler came over and scared the &*%$ out of me.  he came over with matt and he wuz dressed in a black outfit with a black cloth mask.  i was upstairs in the den and it wuz dark i walked out to the kitchen and heard this whisper ...janaya i turned and saw him and freaked out, i screamed and threw a bag at him..yes a bag like that would hurt.  he started laughing and taking off his mask saying janaya its me its me.  i wuz so freaked and weak i thought i wuz going to pass out.  wtg tyler it didnt help that you laughed for like an hour after.  i didnt even know he wuz going to show up, his mum drove him and the other two over here to walk around our street.  SURPRISE !!!
i will have to get him back for this...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Janaya
    That was so funny, boy can you ever scream. I didn't even notice you throw the bag, but you scared me when you screamed.

    ReplyDelete