Friday 18 November 2011

That ditzy girl in class

im sure every school has that girl who is so ditzy.  in my socials class there is this girl and she is sooooooo ditzy.  shes in that cool girl popular group.  you know the ones that think they are deliciously amazing :P but really they are just retarded. so this girl ...well she is really dumb!  she puts the dumb in blond.  you know all those dumb blond jokes??? well they are all about her.  in class shes always texting which is not allowed and chewing gum like a cow blowing those huge bubbles, when it pops it sticks to her nose and she laughs really loud and points at her nose saying " HA look guys...its sticking to my nose" she says this in a really dumb way.  and about that stupid laugh of hers...
omg I just want to punch her!  its a cross between crow, hyena , and a donkey and its loud and really pisses me off. im sure the teacher wants to punch her too, the looks she gives is so funny.   so like i said im sure there is one in every school but why did she have to be in my class and sit next to me.

4 comments: