Friday 4 November 2011

christmas must be coming

i think christmas must be coming.  at youth we started getting ready for the big christmas banquet which both the youth and sunday school will perform at.  the youth bands will do a bunch of songs and the younger kids will do a play and sing.  then there are a bunch of skits the youth will be doing, i have a main role in one of them its about an angel reflecting on the events of that night, it looks pretty good.  im also playing the piano for a few songs that individuals will sing.  also at school we the orchastra class plus the rock band class have been working together on  a concert.  we are doing carols of the bells by the trans siberian orchrata i get to play the cello in that song plus we are doing a rocked out version of God rest you merry gentlemen and a few other songs.  its a really busy time now.  i have to remember lines for 2 plays plus so many songs.  but im looking forward to it all, its going to be so fun. 

8 comments:

  1. Hey Janaya!
    Matt and I are reading all of your blogs, yes we are creepers. I also have so many songs in my head right now, I'm so amazed that I can keep it all straight. Hopefully I won't start singing Summer nights at the Christmas concert. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so funny, i see you were creeping my face book and all my pics you must be bored

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are just waiting for Alia and Brandon to go to bed then we are watching the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love you tyler but your always weirder when your with matt

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the heck do you mean that I'm weirder?

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW I love you too

    ReplyDelete
  7. what i mean is your weird most of the time but you are even weirder when matt is with you. i say this in the most loving way :P ♥
    and matt i think your awesome, weird but awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You say that in the most loving way ♥

    ReplyDelete