Saturday 5 November 2011

good day

its been a good day, its been sunny but cool and the trees are so beautiful right now.  i did a painting of the maple tree behind our house.  the leaves are bright red and it looks so nice.  tonight my friend alicia is over and we made some cookies and have been bugged by matthew and tyler , they have cranked called us a few times now, the first call wuz  matt , he did an asian voice asking if we had ordered a deluxe pizza, i wuz like nooo and he started getting mad telling me it wuz on the way and i had to pay.  what a dork, then they called a couple of other times but i wuz wise to their silly calls.  they also went onto my facebook and each one commented on a whole bunch of my photos so i go on facebook and have over 25 notices! and they were on my blog bugging me and so on.  you boys are very silly and you are a couple of goofs but i love you both and im so glad you are my friends. now i need to really think of some thing to get those two back.

3 comments:

  1. We love you too but just for the record, you two are very weird! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's debatable :)

    ReplyDelete