Monday 7 November 2011

Another day...

ok like this girl  at my school is really starting to bug me big time.  shes in grade 10 and knows tyler and i believe she has a big crush on him so...  anyway back in the summer she wuz talking to me and told me that tyler didnt like me and that he liked her and i need to back off.  she said that im not a strong enough christian for him and so on.  brother!  so since school started shes been trying to turn peeps against me and well some peeps have.  shes not in the play thank goodness but shes helping with it and her mouth is working at all times.  a few peeps in the play who barely know me asked me if its true i stole tyler from her.  one girl called me a nasty name which really hurt.  im thankful for my friends and for tylers friends who have been supportive to both of us, hes also been gossiped about the girl said that he wuz really mean to her, which lead to a guy threating him.  its pretty stupid, we are praying for her and ive talked to my mum and shes praying for this girl too. but some days its just so unbearable.  our friends have stuck up for us and stuff and i just want to say you guys are awesome.  the strange thing is this girl wuz acting like my friend for a couple of weeks there, when she found out tyler and i were dating she wuz like im so happy for you guys you are perfect together and then she turned on me again.  who knows maybe shes just theatened by my english accent or she hates the fact that I will stick up for myself and im not afraid of her at all.  the other thing im surprised at is shes a christian and a very outspoken one. she likes to preach to people all the time, she likes to tell them that if they dont love jesus they are going to hell.  i thought it wuz funny when she told me that im not a christian because i swore once but hey i shouldnt have but i dont care. well im not perfect but im not one to judge others either, i leave that up to God to do.  anways thats whats up with my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment