Thursday 3 November 2011

My friend Carly

my best friend is carly and i lov her so much.   carly wuz the first friend i met when we moved here.  she lives 5 doors down and i met her when her mum and her came over and introduced themselves to my parents. i would like to say that we hit it off but it took over a year for us to really become close.  since i wuz in the private school and she wuz in the public we didnt do much together.  it wuz great to know she wuz also a christian but at that time we didnt even go to the same church.  it wuz my 2nd summer here that we started to be closer. she would invite me over to swim and our parents were starting to be friends too.  
we have so much in common, she has a little brother who is 4 months younger than jack but hes a grade behind.  we both lov music and play the piano and sing.  we both are in worship , she likes acting too and is in the play.  we both have the same taste in boys. we have lots of diffrences too but thats cool.  we now go to the same church since we left our old one and now we go to  school together, she is always there for me and shes awesome. lov u carly girl

3 comments: