Wednesday 28 December 2011

my family

i love my family , we are all a bunch a twits. first there is my dad, he has this interesting sense of humour.  he can be very sarcastic and hes very intelligent.  he's tall and skinny and reminds me and my friends of sheldon from big bang theory.  when we watch that show he laughs at all the physics and science jokes.  my mum is great.  she has a funny sense of humour too but nothing like my dads.  she is light hearted and very sweet but she will disapline us if we are naughty.  my sister ( half sister) is pretty independent and love adventures.  shes going to australia in the summer to work for a couple of months.
my brother is just daft, he loves to tease me and bother me and can really be a nusense.
and then there is me...i love life, music and friends :). anyway i cant wait until tomorrow im going out with tyler we havent spent much time together alone so this will be awesome.



1 comment:

  1. And then there is Janaya...who is beautiful, sweet, talented, and has this crazy personality.
    Can't wait until tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete