Thursday 15 December 2011

Happy Day

Its a happy day today because right now im done classes for the rest of this year.  after lunch i have rehearsals then tomorrow there is only the assembly im pretty happy about this.  its been a very busy month for me and its going to be so nice to relax........ya sure relax.  well tomorrow night youth is our christmas party then we have the banquet to do plus perform at then we have all the christmas crazy stuff to do and oh yea im on the worship team for the christmas eve service then its christmas day then im sure i will go out on boxing day to the shops then i think i will take a few days and rest.  LOL yes thats my life!  but its a great time of the year im pretty excited.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Janaya!
    I'm hoping hanging out with me is included in your busy schedule. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pencil me in eh?

    ReplyDelete