Sunday 18 December 2011

Church banquet

last night wuz our church banquet and the sunday school and youth performed too.
the sunday school kids were so cute with their songs, the little kids sang happy birthday Jesus and the older ones sang different songs. The youth had a few skits which were so fun. I was in one that was about a few people talking on the birth of Jesus as if it happened now in modern times.  Plus I played in the worship as well.  The best part was playing the piano for the song " joseph's lullaby" tyler played joseph and got to hold little gracie who played baby Jesus and tyler sang it.  he did a really good job and i had tears in my eyes.  he wuz so sweet with the baby and wuz smiling to her as he sang.  a few people watching it were crying.  good job tyler good job.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I wrote on that too! See you Wednesday I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh sounds like a fun night and how sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. it wuz a fun night tnx and I cant wait to see you tyler

    ReplyDelete