Monday 26 December 2011

Lovely Christmas

it wuz a lovely christmas at our house.  my sister is over here from england and ive had lots of fun with her.  christmas eve wuz great, we had service at our church that night and i played the cello in worship, that wuz  a first for me.  we stayed up until 1 am on christmas eve playing games and just hanging out.  we got up half past 8 on christmas morning and got to open our stockings before breakfast.  then later we opened some gifts and then in the afternoon opened more.  we had a large dinner with turkey and ham, yams and the works.  it wuz good. i got a new ipod since mine has not been working right for a while.  i also got some clothes , money and gift cards.  today me, mum and my sister went to the shops to see what wuz on sale.   i didnt buy anything so rare for me. but  i have to say christmas 2011 wuz a great one.

1 comment: