Friday 13 January 2012

snow,dance,youth

as i sit and watch the snow falling :):) (our first snow fall of the year!) i ponder about the week that i had.  the week ended nicely with it snowing tonight.  i think i will be tobogganing tomorrow. im one of the choreographers for grease. im working with the greasers oh so fun.  we have been working on grease lightning. ive taught a few kids in the past and that can be hard but not nearly as hard as teaching these klutzy  boys.  and its even harder when some of them ( the 2 main singers) cant dance and sing at the same time. omg!!!!!! i keep saying to myself it will all come together it will all come together...
well that wuz the hardest thing i did all week. tonight wuz youth night and it wuz so good.  we had a few new people come with their friends and they said they had a great time and will be back.  worship wuz awesome plus it wuz fun playng the games.
well that just about sums up my week.  im so ready for the weekend.!!!!!!!!!
cheerio

1 comment:

  1. Oh Janaya this made me laugh so hard, it's no secret that you're talking about Jacob and I, the klutzy guys. I'm sure we will be coordinated soon enough to sing and dance at the same time. Remember I told you before I even audition that I can't dance! I'm thankful to have a teacher like you coaching me, you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete