Monday 23 January 2012

HE SAID WHAT?!?!?!

so today at rehursals we were working on the last part of the play where we sing " we go together". now this song is a tongue twister and can be very hard to learn but for someone who cant dance and sing at the same time they can be impossible.  tyler is that type of person.  he has the lead role as danny and has lots of songs to do and dance.  now for the most part hes doing pretty good. but when it comes to this song hes just not getting it, no matter how much i work with this guy hes not getting it...
so anyway the start of the song goes like this...
we go together like 
rama lama lama
ke ding a de dinga a dong...

well today tyler sang 
we go together like rama lama lama
ke dink a de F$!@k!!!!!!!!!!!


i wuz so shocked cause ive never heard him say that before but i also burst out laughing!!
our director who made it clear that we are not to use fowl langauge also has never heard him swear like that before.  all she said in this strange calm voice wuz..." tyler we will have to make this an r rated play if you dont learn these lyrics"  omg everyone wuz laughing, i wuz laughing so hard i had tears.
oh tyler thanks for the fun today!!

11 comments:

  1. So glad I can entertain you, Janaya and the whole cast too! It was funny indeed but I really hate that dang song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that song!!! :P Even I have the thing memorized! It's my favourite song from Grease, so I memorized it a while ago and I drove everyone crazy at our Stillwood staff reunion in December because my friend and I wouldn't shut up :P It was great! My friend knows the song because she was in the same Grease play as Caitlin, so we had a fun time with it :P
    Nice work, Tyler! Just make sure to get it straightened out before the performance ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. K just peed my pants LoLling at this!!!!!!! Thats wut our danny did except with summer loving he's like
    Summer Loving had me..."Oh S#!%!!!!!" LoL our teacher wuz like "Do you guys need to read over the lyrics one more time?"
    And Tyler don't you mean "That D@*^ song? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. tyler.....i know you do :)
    mikiela i cant see tyler ever embracing this song, hes not the only one who hates it a few people do and a couple of them want to boycott it lol
    caitlin...that's just too funny and to be honest tylers exact words are always " i hate this D#$% song lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello ladies
    Caitlin that made me laugh, glad someone else sings the way I do.
    Ok Mikeila glad you like that song....But when you are singing it for 3 hours straight plus the other times we've sung it you grow to hate it and I mean HATE. I don't only have to learn to sing that D### Song but I have to learn to dance to it too. As Janaya has pointed out I can't dance and sing at the same time, but I am learning, but to sing and dance to this song...trust me when I say......This song bites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Tyler, that's how I felt about Somewhere Over the Rainbow. I did't have to do much moving around during that song, but I absolutely hated singing it over and over again when we were practising! Also, we practised the Munchkin song SSSSOOOOO many times because we had real kids playing some of the Munchkins and it took them FOREVER to get it right! So, I tended to hate that song; I know how you feel! And I can't do choreographed dances very well at all! I'm alright at dancing when I'm just doing my own thing, but when it's choreographed, I really suck at it! It took me 3 weeks to just learn the dance to "We're off to see the wizard" and that's a 30 second song! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Mikeila! I've never seen Wizard of Oz so I have no idea of the songs or the dance in the movie, but I do know one line of it off by heart. " We represent the Lollipop guild and we want you!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha! Tyler, that is not how that line goes at all! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha Tyler you're hilarious!!! Big Bang Theory I love that episode its so funny LoL Raj

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol tyler, too funny, my fav show

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was an awesome episode ;)

    ReplyDelete