Saturday 14 January 2012

Snow day fun

today wuz a snowday!! well its sat so no school anyway but still wuz a good day to play in the snow. i got up early today around 8am i wuz so excited about the snow.  i sent jack jack outside to see how deep it wuz. he went outside in his pjs and slippers it wuz funny.  later a bunch of us met at the park and went tobogganing and had a snow ball fight and built a snow fort, so much fun. josh's mum called us over and gave us some hot choc and cookies so yummy.
so it wuz me, tyler, carly, josh, matt, jack, michelle, alexia, sarah, brandon, and a bunch of others it seemed like half the school showed up at one point.
this is our first snow fall in a year so i wuz happy to get out and have fun in it.
 this is my puppy caspian 


 this is my little snowman i built on my deck


 this is me (left)  carly (right) michelle(back)


 this is a bunch of my friends 


 this is me and ty in the snow 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Janaya, it was a great day indeed, so much snow and so much fun. I love the pictures and you did a great job on the one of us. Love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH!!!!!! You have a lab tooo!!! I have a black lab named Storm and i love your dog's name! And I really love that pic of you and Tyler it looks professional must've been snowing really heavey that day
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi caitlin!!!!!!!! labs are really sweet dogs i love mine. that pic of me and tyler wuz taken by my friend using my crappy camera lol i picniked it and it turned out really sweet.
    and it wuz snowing when we took it. have a fun snow day!!!!!!! you are so lucky its not fare :( im at school boooooooo

    ReplyDelete