Sunday 22 January 2012

16th Birthday

well most of you know that it wuz my 16th birthday yesterday. i know everyone on mine or tyler's facebook knew since he put it out there a few times lol.  thanks tyler your a sweetheart. on friday at youth they brought out a cake and sang happy bday to me and then yesterday morning i got a couple of phone calls from england from my nana and my sister.  i got my bday cake in bed and my pressies from my family.  my parents gave me a new ipod since mine has been broken for a while and a gift card to the mall, my brother gave me an itune card.  4 of my closest friends came over and we all went out for dinner then back here for cake and a movie.  tyler wuz so sweet he sang to me and gave me a really cute scarf and a pare of earrings, thank you tyler i love them both, carly gave me a really cool top and funny it goes well with the scarf, meaghan gave me a gift card to ardeans and jana gave me some earrings and necklaces and some candy.  we had so much fun pigging out and watching the movie and way too much laughter, i am sore today from laughing.
thanks everyone for all the bday wishes and just being awesome. love you all.
Cheerio

4 comments:

  1. HEYO!! I didn't realize it was your birthday! Happy Birthday Darlin'! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY IM SAYING IT AGAIN GIRLY :D :D NOW YOU'RE OLDER THEN ME!!!! Tyler gonna teach you to drive????

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks again caitlin, and i dont think my dad would agree to tyler teaching me to drive lol

    ReplyDelete