Saturday 9 June 2012

End of the School Year

hello bloggers!
its the end of the school year, the end of grade 10 for me. its been a year of so many changes and lots of new starts in my life.  first of all this wuz my first year in public school, i use to go the christian school but changed over. 
it wuz my first time with a large role in a large production of a play.  this last year ive been in many performances with the orchestra at school and also with my drama class.  this year had lots of up and wondering things happen but it also had some downs too.
last wed june 6 we had our year end assembly.  the orchestra performed through out it and some other kids sang.  it wuz pretty fun.  they showed a film of the highlights of the school year.  i wuz in quite a few clips because of the things im involved in.  i wuz sitting there watching it and had tears in my eyes thinking about this amazing school year i had.  
so all thats left now is on monday i go and hand in my books and clean out my locker then study for all my finals.  then the end of the month i will go pick up my report card.  im sad its over i will miss those who are graduating and i will miss my friends through out the summer.  some friends i will see.  im looking forward to travel to england this summer to visit with family, my sister will be home from australia then and we will be hanging out lots in london for the oympics.  i will be also spending lots of time at the lake with my friends.
cheerio 

No comments:

Post a Comment