Thursday 31 May 2012

time to blog about something

its time to blog about something not sure what.  right now im at school sitting in the library for my spare block.  so instead of homework im blogging lol.  its been a somewhat interesting week here.  last thursday wuz the last of our grade 7 tour and i helped for that one.  sigh.................... these kids im not sure how they will fair here.  the boys think they are just something else, they act like they are the end all for all the girls.  its sad when they flirt with me and im taller than they are.  some of the girls can be real interesting... already wearing makeup and clothing that doesnt hide much.  they swear and act like they are so cool.  they are all in for a great shock in sept.  
tylers bday party wuz last sat.  it wuz pretty fun, he only had 5 of us over for a bbq and we had a water fight outside then watched harry potter later.  
yesterday our school and a few others in our area were on lock down because this freaky gun man wuz around.  he wuz shot and killed by police a couple of blocks from my friends house.  it wuz all over by the time we got out of school.  tyler wuz sweet he and matt got off the bus at my stop and walked me all the way home to make sure i wuz safe lol.  
cant wait until tomorrow, its youth night and will be as aways amazing.  
cheerio readers

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy Janaya! :-)
    Those grade 7's....hahaha man those guys are unbelieveable!! :P
    Tell Tyler happy b'day for me, would ya? glad u had a great time. which harry potter did u watch??
    AHHH that's creepy, a gunman!! aww Tyler and Matt are so sweet!!! Hope u had a great youth night too.
    ♥ EJ
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey EJ! Thank you very much for the birthday wish. We watched Deathly Hollows 1. The whole thing with that gun man was pretty freaky, on our way to school in the morning we noticed that there were a many cop cars driving around slowly and and knew they were looking for someone. Later in the morning they announced that our school was now on lock down which meant no one was the leave or enter at the school. We watched the news on T.V. at school at noon and saw what was going on then they announced that the guy was shot by police. We are in a smaller district outside of Vancouver so we are not use to this kind of stuff happening.

      Delete
    2. Hi Tyler! Which are your favourite HP's? I love the last two the best, I reckon. But I also loved the prisoner of azkaban and the goblet of fire.
      Wow yeah that would be pretty scary! I've never had an experience like that with a gunman...sure we've had practise lockdowns every once in a while and have joked about there being a gunman around, but nothing as real as that!! Anyway, I'm glad he got shot by the police, I wouldn't want Janaya or you or anyone hurt!!

      PS- I read your blog post---sorry I haven't always been commenting! But I love reading your blog and Janaya's and Caitlin's coz you all give me an insight into life in another country!! But, of course, it's your desiscion whether you stop blogging or not.

      Delete
    3. Hey EJ!
      My favourite HP movie is the first one, "Philosopher's stone" I loved that one, because of the age I was when I saw it and that it started me reading all the books. My favourite book is the HP and the Deathly Hollows was my favourite book out of the lot and the movie was good but I felt it missed a few things, it just didn't do the best job as the book did.
      I don't worry I'm not going to run away from the blogs. It's just that I will be pretty busy this summer and it didn't seem like I had any one reading it any more. But I'm still reading all the other blogs on this.
      God Bless

      Delete
    4. Hey Tyler!
      it is so cute seeing little Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma in the Philosopher's Stone...Emma's hair is so boofy! Yeah I do think the last movie did miss out on some things, like when Harry uses the elder wand to fix his own, and stuff like that....
      :)

      Delete
    5. hello ej!!!!
      i guess tyler filled you in on that lol

      Delete
    6. Heyy Janaya!!
      Hahaha yes he did! it sounds pretty scary!!:P
      have a great day.
      xx

      Delete
  3. Janaya I love how you blog about the grade 7 tours. Not to worry us big grade 12's will set those kids straight. Thank you for the present ;) I loved it.
    Rice Krispies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thats so sweet you guys can go get them

      Delete