Tuesday 13 March 2012

spring break!!! wheres the spring?

its spring break!!!!!!! but it seem more like winter break with out christmas....
im so glad to have this break, for the last few months i wuz so busy with the play and other stuff that i didnt have hardly any time to myself.  then with luck the teachers went on strike and we had 3 days off right after our play. i must have slept 12 hours a night trying to catch up on my sleep.  
we had a set tear down party after our last performance, with lots of pizza and junk food, it wuz fun and in april we will have our cast party.
this week im hanging out with my friends and my family, catching up with so many people i hadnt seen in so long.  its been so fun.  next week im meeting my bloggy friend caitlin moon whisperer lol i cant wait!
im also back into youth band and we will be playing for the church at the end of the month.
the best part is i get to hang out with tyler as friends and go on dates with him.  with all the work in the last few weeks we did see each other daily but it wuz all work, now thats out of the way we can have some fun.  today his little sister  alia is hanging out with me.  shes a cute 9 year old who loves to bake , so we made a batch of peanut butter cookies, then i gave her a pedicure.  i have her here to so tyler doesnt have to babysit her today and go out with his friends.  i love this girl shes so sweet, shes like a little sister to me. and shes sitting here beside me making sure i include her in my blog.  love you alia.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment