Thursday 29 March 2012

school is so interesting

school can be so interesting.  most of the time i like school, i like my friends and i like learning.  this school is pretty good because of all the performing arts they have.  i love drama class its so fun, right now we are working on some shakespear the taiming of the shrew. its fun doing that with the accents, but we also have to do a report on it too... 
some of the people in this school are interesting too. they come from all walks of life.  you got those who are hurting, angry, in dispare.  you got the ones who think they rule, there is the bullies too.
the type of person i dont like... its that person who acts like your friend one day and your enemy the next.  the person who lies to you or says something so nasty and it hurts.  this same person will say nasty things about you behind your back.  this person will insult you or others to make themselves look better.
there is a girl here who im talking about. one minute shes my friend the next she hates me.  at first it use to bother me because i thought we were friends.  then i got angry and hurt.  now its to the point that i just laugh about it and wonder ...will she like me today or hate me.   we started off as friends in sept.  we were in the same class and had lots of fun then a couple of months later she accused me of flirting with her boyfriend.   she didnt say it to my face. just went around telling a bunch of girls.  all i saw wuz she seemed to hate me.  she then said some horrible stuff about my singing and acting.  after i stopped caring and started to ignore her then she was trying to be my friend again.  but i keep her at a safe distance now.  i will be friendly but not close, telling her very little about myself.  but it is really funny how one days shes nice and the next shes so mean.  oh well!

3 comments:

  1. Without people like that your biography won't be so interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwe! Janaya, that's horrible! I have a girl at my school who pretty much does the exact same thing. She has also said bad things about my singing and acting before (except I happened to hear it because I was there and she didn't know). It seems to me that she tries to be my friend when it either benefits her or she just wants to gather dirt about me. It's best just to avoid those people. If you are given an opportunity to share Christ's love with them, then go for it, but other than that, it's best just to go your own way. But be sure to pray for them.
    God bless!

    Mikeila

    ReplyDelete
  3. i talked to a youth leader about this and this is the advice she gave me...
    this all boils down to the heart, your heart (pointing at me).
    she said that i need to pray for myself here to make sure that im not causing any of this bahavior or i have done something in the past to cause this. also that i need to pray for myself that i dont hold any anger or bitterness towards her then and only then can i pray for her because then im praying out of love. so......
    ive spent time praying about this and i found that yes i had an attitude that may have set things off so now im praying about that... we will see how things goes after that.

    ReplyDelete