Friday 17 February 2012

So tired

have you ever been so tired that you sleep with your eyes open?  i wuz like that for most of the day, it wuz so strange and kind of funny too. im sitting on the bus this morning and my friend is talking to me and im just staring away at nothing in this strange fog lol.  she looked at me and started to laugh and then pushed me and i kind of came too.  then in class today it happened again, i wuz sitting their in this trans just staring ahead.  a friend told me it wuz funny cuz my eyes were wide and glazed over and she said i looked like  a wax figure. all i wanted to do wuz to go home and have a nap.  during rehursal today i wuz sitting with my back up against a wall and leaning on a friend and had a bit of a snooze it felt so delicious .
i almost didnt go to youth tonight but decided at the last minute that i would go and it wuz pretty good. now i must go to bed now and have a wonderful delicious sleep........i cant wait to sleep in tomorrow except that i need to be up by 8.......well thats an extra hour at least.   goodnight my pals and cheerio.

9 comments:

  1. Hey Janaya! That's funny, you were looking a little out of it. :S I've done that too, the sleeping with my eyes open. I'm sure you're pretty tired tonight as well so have a good sleep, see you in the morning. ♥
    Rice Krispies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww poor you! :(
    its never happend to me before, I don't think I've ever been that tired!
    make sure you get some sleep!

    EJ

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha EJ i will!! :P:P
    tyler :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could do what I've done, just fall asleep in class and drool all over the desk, oh yea...that's just so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyy Janaya! random question....do you really dream to be a singer like the title of your blog suggests? Lol! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi EJ, yes its my dream to be a singer :)
    tyler thats gross

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, good luck!! I might yet hear you on the radio in the future. :)
      hehe

      Delete
  7. Hey I just wanted to say break a leg :) Have fun tonight

    ReplyDelete