Tuesday 7 February 2012

life at a stand still

lately it feels my life has been at a stand still.  im busy almost every day of the week and for long hours.  from mon to fri i have school then play practice until 5.  each wed night i have bible study and on fridays its youth night.  sundays is church.  now dont get me wrong, im loving the play practice but some days i dont.  i love bible study and youth and church.  i dont have much free time right now and i kind a like my free time.  in free time i can go listen to my music, draw or paint, work on my piano, violin or cello.  i love to write music and lyrics to songs.  
last sunday my family went over to tylers house for lunch after church.  tyler and me ditched everyone after the meal and went down to the music room and just played songs.  it wuz awesome and just felt like the stress of the week rolled off of me. we played a lot of worship songs and a few secular songs and one song that we wrote together.  that wuz the first time we spent alone in a long time. but today he came up to me and invited me to go to the dance on sat so sweet i cant wait to have something different to do this weekend. thanks tyler :)

14 comments:

  1. Hi Janaya! Wow, your life sounds pretty hectic at the moment. just remember, it won't last forever. pretty lucky u got Tyler, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. helloooooooo EJ
      yep life is so hectic right now and yes im very lucky to have tyler hes a sweetheart.

      Delete
  2. Hi Janaya and E.J.!
    Yes E.J. she's very lucky to have me! LOL But I'm even more lucky, blessed and happy to have Janaya. Our schedules are very crazy right now, with the play and church and youth but once the play is over we will be going through a sense of loss and boredom. I think that's why I got into blogging last year.
    Janaya I want to let you know that I love worshiping and singing with you and I can't wait to dance with you on Sat....Not that we haven't been dancing and singing every weekday in the last few weeks. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tyler!!!!!!!!!!!!
      your funny
      im hoping the valentine dance is going to be funner than teaching you to dance in grease. love you

      Delete
  3. Janaya!!!!!!!!
    I'm sure it will be a whole lot " funnier " than teaching me to dance........Nah, I think you're having far too much fun with me in Grease. I'm pretty sure you're making the steps harder just so you can laugh even more at me...Am I right? Am I right?
    Love you too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww u two are such sweethearts!!! lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow sounds very busy but I'm sure everything will be less hectic once its over but you 2 are gonna be like ".....uh so what do we do now?" LoL hang in there have a great weekend have fun at the dance lovey birds :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks my moon whisperer friend lol and ya lovey bird lol omg thats too funny i must tell tyler lol have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  6. LoL yea lovey bird is my new thang!!! :P and I wanna hear all about the dance and lovey bird dayness LoL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok so like I'm reading this and seeing Lovely birds and wondering why is she calling us that?? Now that I reread it a couple of times I see it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear little lovely bird ......now another place I will lodge a complaint about my sore legs. OUCH! I'm walking like an old man now. I hope you're not making me do this tomorrow, I don't want to be crippled opening night. ♥

      Delete
  8. awwwwwww tyler baby... lol im sure an extra work out with lots of stretching will help losing those muscles. we got to keep on working at this, no rest , not much time.

    ReplyDelete