Thursday 16 February 2012

It will be a sell out

its been so busy lately that i cant remember what doing nothing is all about.  a couple of saturdays ago we went to the 2 malls to advertise grease.  all the pink ladies and the tbirds were dressed in our costumes and some of us selling tickets, me and tyler and jessica and jacob were singing we go together in front of everyone. then we went to the strip mall and did the same thing.  that day we sold over half the tickets to the play.  today they announed that almost  90% of the tickets are sold and friday and sat night are completely sold out now.  im so glad that they held some for the casts families cuz some of them may not have got tickets.  this is so exciting, our directer said that never has she seen tickets sale this quickly or have had shows this full before. im hoping my friends who said that they were thinking of coming will buy their tickets today.  and for my church family who reads my blog you better call the school today or tomorrow if you want to come.


 this saturday we will come to school to get our costumes fitted and for a rehursal then next sat. we will be at the school all day for our dress rehursal , i think we will go thru the play twice it should be fun i cant wait to see everyone in their costumes.  


other things ive done this last week wuz last sat i went to the dance with my very handsome awesome man , tyler. it wuz really exciting, we dressed up nice i wore my cute dress that i got back in december.  tyler dressed up and looked pretty hot.  on tuesday valentines day while we were at rehursal tyler gave me some flowers and a card and a balloon and i gave him a card and a large toblerone his fav chocs.  other than the play that is my life right now.  its all good i lov it so much.
have a great friday everyone
cheerio janaya

10 comments:

  1. hi caitlin!!!!! its march 1st, 2nd and 3rd and we do a dress rehursal with some of our school plus a couple of grade 7 classes are coming on feb 29th during the day. i cant believe its so close and im so nervous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I private messaged you my email so you can email me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Janaya, I'm happy to say that we have our tickets for March 1st. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys perform one of my favourite movies from when I was a kid. Blessings to you, get some rest tonight and tomorrow and we will see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Janaya! I'm surprised that you're only having 3 shows! When my school (Sardis Secondary) did Grease two years ago, they had 5 shows and they were al sold out each night! This year, for the Wizard of Oz we still had 5 shows, but only 3 of them were actually sold out completely. And if the same thing happens to you as it did to me, then you'll be super nervous until you get on stage. It was always like that for me. Each night, I would almost throw up back stage before the performance, but it would be perfectly fine as soon as I got on the stage :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello.......we have 2 sat performances so its really 4 all together plus the wed making it 5 but hey thats how it is right?
    thanks carey im glad you guys got tickets i heard lots of the youth will be there it will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We do have 5 shows Thursday, Friday, and 2 on Saturday. Wednesday is also considered a show because we are doing it in front of a full audience but the tickets are cheaper because it's our first show and we are bound to make some mistakes plus it's a matinee. Because we sold out so quickly they added a show Wednesday night on the 29th and it too is selling out quickly but there will no more shows added. So I guess now we can say we have 6 sold out shows. Ha! We beat you! In your face!
    And about being nervous, the only thing I'm concern with is keeping the timing of the dances and singing but other than that I'm use to it so I won't be too nervous and Janaya is so use to performing in different things anyway that she's a rock! I'm excited for it but I also know how exhausting it is to go to school all day then perform at night. That's the part I hate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha tyler i guess i did make a muddle out of this blog thanks for clearing it all up. im a little nervous because there is so much to do yet. and since im the one who wuz the guys choreographer their dance reflex on me.......yikes. im happy to say that grease lightning is looking good and so is summer nights but we go together still needs some work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anytime Janaya :)
    You're doing a great job with us guys, you don't put up with our crap and we've all come along way. I'm proud of you. You've trained me up so well that I dream of dancing every night.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks tyler and its been fun watching you all improve. you are starting to dance and sing at the same time now :P

    ReplyDelete