Saturday 27 August 2011

Trouble with brothers

Ugh! anyone have brothers out there????? I have 1 and we get along most of the time. this week im not too happy with him and at the moment im quite mad at him.  he has a friend who is a little bugger.  this kid started writing all kinds of stupid things on my brothers face book. instead of deleting the coments my brother would lol at them.  they were rude.  this started others joining in and writng rude things on the face book. well my dad was very crossed when he saw all of this.  He took a close look at both of our face book accounts and looked at our friends walls and stuff.  He then called a meeting and told us both that he's closing our face book accounts for a while :'(  He said that we need to learn to choose carefully who's on our face book and stuff.  Right now if I saw my brothers friend I would throttle that little bugger.  So now I can't check out my friends walls, so this is my only kind of face book to me.  
AT least i have my cell and i can text peeps and cry to them about this Lol. 
Im looking forward to tonight , it's worship practice, I love being on the worship team. when we sing we get closer to God and im all for that.  it will put this terrible day behind me and I will survive.

2 comments:

  1. Awww Janaya :( :(
    I guess we will have to blog more. You did really well tonight. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tnx Tyler :)
    Worship was so good this morning
    You Rocked!

    ReplyDelete