Friday 19 August 2011

Just a Silly Post

So I have forgotten to blog for a few days now...oh well, so I'll just talk about how my week has been. It has been really good; yesterday my family and I went for a picnic in the park that wuz alot of fun. And earlier this week I had a sleep over with my friend Leah and her and I just watched some movies and talked and played a board game. And then today I hung out with Carly and some other friends and went swimming in her pool I have a lovely tan now. And Tyler I miss you, I hope your having fun in Penticton see you when you get home.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Janaya!! Sounds like you had a fun week, but you forgot to mention that we were all at the lake on Wed...I miss you too, I'll be home sometime Monday night then we will have to do some practice for Sunday. By the time the week is over you'll be sick of me :D Have a great time at church tomorrow, say Hello to Kyle, Amanda and Jack!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hello Tyler!!!!!! Im sorry I forgot about wednesday. we had lots of fun but you slept most of it away. church was wonderful today I will talk to you tomorrow
    cherrio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Janaya no problem. I'll call you tomorrow night!
    Rice Krispies :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok Tyler I look forward to it :)
    Cherrio

    ReplyDelete