Monday 15 August 2011

About Me

Well this post will explain me to any of my readers. 
1. I wuz born in Windsor,England January 21/1996
2.I moved to Canada when I wuz 11 years old
3.I love anything to do with music, I love to sing, I play piano,guitar, violin, the cello, and I can also play the harp a little bit.
4.I love dancing, I can do ballet, jazz, and hip hop
5.I have been in gymnastic since I wuz 5 years old and I'm also a coach now.
6.I am a Christian, I came to know the Lord Jesus as my Savior wen I wuz 6 years old.
7.I would love to go on missions trips, I went to mexico last year and would love to do more.
8.I love children, I help in the nursery at church and I help teach for the sunday school classes.
9.I have one younger brother named Jack he will be 13 in October.
10.I am Janaya Elizabeth Carter, Im 15 years old and Im going into grade 10

1 comment:

  1. Look at you blogging :D Watch out this can get addicting. Oh I love your profile picture.

    ReplyDelete