Monday 9 July 2012

Goodbye Canada Next Stop, England

well summer finally showed up here.  for the last few days its been sunny and warm and ive enjoyed each day.     
ive been swiming at my friends house and on sat my friend caitlin came out for a visit, we went to the lake and she got to meet tyler and matt and carly and a few others.  it wuz funny to see that her and matt got along pretty good.  he can be a bit shy and some what awkward around girls, but he sat down and talked with her.  maybe its because they both work at mcdonalds or something.  
on friday me and tyler went on a date, it wuz so fun.  tyler now has his drivers license and drove us to dinner and then a movie.
tomorrow i leave for a holiday in england.  im so excited to see my family and my old school mates.  i will be there for the first week of the summer olympics as well.  there is so much for us planned that i think i will be busy all day long every day, but its going to be great.
i will miss my friends back here but i know my time there will go by so quickly.


to tyler....
i hope you have fun on your holiday and i will miss you , see you soon.♥



No comments:

Post a Comment